We all like to put our best foot forward, with that said, don't judge me. I think I'm a great person and I should be loved for my intelligence and wits but, we are all attracted to what we see and I just don't want you to have the wrong idea. I've spent a lot of years learning to love myself just as I am. It has taken a lot of break downs for me to build myself back up and Im very satisfied with the woman I have become. I regret some things but overall I have become someone I'am proud of. I continue to better myself every day but lets face it, there are some things I cannot change, like the list below. Im sorry but, there are items listed that I cannot change and you will have to grow to love me that way. Call them flaws, imperfections, faults in my stars or whatever you want, they are all part of me and the woman you chose to love. So without hesitation, here it goes:
What you know:
1. My curly hair is beautiful.
2. My eyebrows are perfectly shaped.
3. My lips are nice and plumped.
4. I look great with makeup on.
5. My jokes are really funny.
What you don't know:
1. I add 5 products so my hair can look like this, I wear a silk bonnet at night so that it can stay like this (look it up, its a real treat) and you will catch a mouth full of hair at night.
2. I have caterpillars for eyebrows when they aren't groomed.
3. My breath stinks.
4. I look like a raccoon without makeup and I have tons of pimples.
5. Im extremely sarcastic and half of the time Im making fun of you.
Don't be afraid, I might be ugly on the outside but Im a real catch on the inside. Isn't that what counts? Overall, I thought I might let you know that not everything that shines is gold and Im definitely not as skinny as I look in my pictures. I am a changing human being and all I ask is for your patience. I can adjust my humor and freshen up my breath but I can't do anything about the way my eyebrows grow and how they resemble a live creature. Here are a few other things you might know:
6. My laugh is cute.
7. Im adventurous.
8. I love to travel.
Those things sound amazing! Except:
6. I snort when I laugh really hard.
7. Im not adventurous.
8. Disney, we are going to always go to Disney.
Future Husband, I hope you aren't a figment of my imagination and you are actually out there, who can love a girl like me and find beauty in the little things, someone who is okay with occasional frizz and bad breath and someone who can laugh at the not so normal things. Nothing is forever but I think this is a good start to a happily ever after.